[ID3 Dev] foobar2000 ID3v2.3 compliance

Benjamin Cook mail at benjamincook.ca
Mon Mar 28 12:32:15 PDT 2011

The following bullet point refers to the change I'm talking about.

    *
      Improved ID3v2 tag writing standard compliance.

I've discussed the matter with Peter (the developer) in the
alpha-testing IRC channel. It came to mind because there are other
behavioural changes landing in the most recent version that improve
compatibility with various spec-bending implementations (while still
complying with the spec).

If you don't believe me, you're welcome to retest.