[ID3 Dev] ID3 newbie need advice

Ahmad Ismail ahmad at aratech.net
Mon May 30 06:21:42 PDT 2005

Hello people .. wherever you are!
I am new to the coding for audio files and formats, and need your advice.
I need to create a media player that can record MP3 and play them, BUT I
want to add my own tags into them so only the files recorded by my media
player can be played with it (so the player will check the tags if it
was recorded by the same rocorder)
is that possible? can I rename the extension too so that I can set it to
play in my player? or MP3 is a trademark to replay the file back?
Please let me know, and thank you for all the great work you doing

--
Thank you; Ahmad M. Ismail
Advanced Resources & Technologies