[ID3 Dev] 'Extending' ID3 V2.4

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 11 02:11:10 PST 2006

Completely agree XML must be the way to go it would be so much easier to
enforcer validation,implement a libray and be able to view directly in a
human readable form. MusicBrainz (ww.musicbrainz.org) uses XML RDF to
store its track data maybe this could be used as the basis of an XML
Format. I know there are a number of formats additional to ID3v2, do any
of these already use XML ?