[ID3 Dev] ID3v2.5

Ben Allison benski at winamp.com
Tue Feb 28 07:40:48 PST 2006

I've already voiced by support for this, but I'll do it again :)
Can we add a proper frame for "Album Artist" at the same time?  I don't
think TPE2 is the appropriate place for this information, especially for
certain genres like jazz, show tunes, and opera where TPE2 has a need to
be used as it is designed.