[ID3 Dev] Jaudiotagger API version 1.0.0 released

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Thu May 4 14:15:02 PDT 2006

Version 1.0.0 of Jaudiotagger which is a java api for reading and
writing ID3 tags has just been released, but it could do with some
testing over a wider range of files.  Included is a test program called
ReadTest.bat which  attempts to read all mp3 files within a directory
(and subdirectories), it then flags any files it could not process, I
would be very interestes in any files that the api could not process
that you believe are ok.  If any java developers want to get involved
that would be great, we could especially do with some more junits tests
been written.