[ID3 Dev] re-tagging wav files

Brian Mearns bmearns at coe.neu.edu
Thu Nov 16 04:51:28 PST 2006

There's plenty of free utilities on the web for bath converting to mp3.
Don't know what they are off hand, but I know they're there. As far as a
batch id3 edit from a spread sheet; I've never seen or heard of such a
thing. It could exist in some id3 tool, but I'd be pretty surprised. If
you know how to program, the easiest thing might be to download one of
the id3 code libraries from id3.org and write a util to do it.

-Brian