[ID3 Dev] Example tags

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 2 13:07:05 PST 2006

The point is that MP3 is old technology it has been usurped by MP4 and
also some lossless formats, and many of these format have their own
meta-data format and do not use ID3. MP3/ID3 are going to be round for
some time yet but I cannot imagine anyone starting now to put a lot of
investment into creating a tag test library.