[ID3 Dev] ID3V2 Icon

Ben Bennett fiji at ayup.limey.net
Sun Jan 14 09:59:37 PST 2007

As Dale noted before, the URL:
  http://id3.org/Developer_Information?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=id3v2.ico
Is the full icon file.  The "script to display the file" is just the
framework that the wiki software adds.  It is not picking one of the
images to show.

Your browser must be doing something funny to the file.

If I do the following:

> wget 'http://id3.org/Developer_Information?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=id3v2.ico'

I get a 8422 byte file.

> identify id3v2.ico
id3v2.ico[0] ICO 32x32 32x32+0+0 DirectClass 8.2kb
id3v2.ico[1] ICO 32x32 32x32+0+0 DirectClass 8.2kb
id3v2.ico[2] ICO 48x48 48x48+0+0 DirectClass 8.2kb
id3v2.ico[3] ICO 48x48 48x48+0+0 DirectClass 8.2kb

Which shows that it contains all 4 expected icons.

		    -ben