[ID3 Dev] Alternate language track/album/performer titles

Anton Stroganov stroganov.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:35:48 PDT 2007

That's true as long as you assume that all tags are in western
charactersets. However, when you deal with non-latin charactersets, this
would be very useful - one specific example would be for
translated/transliterated track and artist names. Ie, unless you can read
cyrillic, the artist name Аквариум is not going to tell you much - but
having a transliterated title available (Akvarium) would be very helpful.
This is even more true for track names.

Anton