[ID3 Dev] escape "/" character

Daniel Önnerby doep at onnerby.se
Wed Apr 9 01:52:18 PDT 2008

Our goal with musikCube 2 is to follow the standard as much as possible
and we already support multiple artists and genre in our trunk. If
iTunes does this differently, I could not care less since it's one of
the most resource expensive and bloated apps there is (I guess I just
explained to you why we are doing mC2 :) ).

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!
Best regards
Daniel

PS. iTunes isn't all bad, they have alot of nice features in there.