[ID3 Dev] lyrics3 software

Christian Davideck christian.davideck at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 14:55:37 PDT 2011

Sorry, I meant there is not one example listed of a lyrics3 capable
program on www.id3.org/Lyrics3 and www.id3.org/Lyrics3v2.
These are the pages which define the lyrics3 standard. It would be good
to have at least a single example there of a *practical* tool, capable
of working with this standard (editing, viewing, extracting, etc.).

So back to my question: Does anybody of you know a program capable of
viewing & batch-extracting lyrics3 AND lyrics3v2 ?