[ID3 Dev] foobar2000 ID3v2.3 compliance

Ben Bennett fiji at limey.net
Wed Mar 30 04:39:58 PDT 2011

I had set up a wiki at the same time Dan set up his, so I retracted
mine in deference to the one at http://id3.org/

So... the wiki is there.  http://id3.org/Developer_Information is
probably the most relevant section.

However, using a wiki to edit the spec is probably not a great idea.
We should come to some consensus about what the scope of what we want
to do is.  I had proposed a 2.4.1 revision that just clarifies what is
in 2.4.0 (e.g. the changes to the frame sizes to make them syncsafe)
and a few other things.

Now, I have no great objection to widening the scope of the discussion
if we feel it is necessary.

     		  -ben