[ID3 Dev] PCNT question

Dan O'Neill id3v2 at northpb.com
Thu Dec 4 17:04:17 PST 2008

Hi Timothy,

It's like mostly my fault for not having a more collaborative wiki setup
that enables discussion and revision of the spec.  I've been busy with
my day job (http://trusonic.com) over the last year.  New hardware and
software and stuff took up a considerable amount of bandwidth.  I *will*
make some changes over the next month to enable this spec to get fixed
by those who want to contribute. My apologies to the entire group.

Dan