[ID3 Dev] foobar2000 ID3v2.3 compliance

Benjamin Cook mail at benjamincook.ca
Tue Mar 29 10:36:11 PDT 2011

> You just need to explain yourself better, now that you have some
> modification will be made to the compliance issues page

Thanks. That's all I wanted.

I figured listing the "compliance issue" that was fixed and stating when
it was fixed was sufficient. My first post to this list contains all the
information needed to allow whoever to verify that what I said was true.
I'm not going to debate this with you. It's absurd enough that despite
adding the compliance issue you're counseling people to violate the
specification!